Friday, October 29, 2010

My Baby's Birthday


My girl, my little baby girl, I cannot believe that you are going to be 2-years-old the day after Halloween, November 1st  All Saints Day (a holy day of obligation in the Catholic Church, a very special day).  In this picture you are not even a day old.  Your daddy took this picture with his camera phone so he could show his friends and family after Mass on Sunday, because we weren't going anywhere, we both had been through quite enough in the past 24 hours.


Your daddy and I were talking last night and we decided that you are not allowed to get any bigger.  I don't think you were even listening, too busy playing or pushing your baby dolls around in the stroller.  We love you Lucy, you will always be my baby!


Flashback Friday Button

No comments:

Post a Comment