Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Fall Pictures

Show and Tell Photo Challenge:  Contemplate your shot


I was down low taking pictures of leaves on the pavement yesterday, I really love how only that one leaf is in focus and the others are not.

Photography love...



Touch Up Tuesday:  My Baby's Baby Blues

Edited Version
SOOC  (Straight out of camera)

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama


 Shutter Love Tuesday:  Pumpkins


My Mom gave my girl these cute Hello Kitty Halloween stickers, I love em!






ShutterLoveTuesdays


3 comments:

  1. Awe that's cute! My girls would love those stickers. Thanks for linking to Shutter Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your edit of your baby :) and the little pumpkin sticker =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such wonderful pictures! Adorable baby. I really like the single leaf in focus as well.

    ReplyDelete