Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Windy Day

There was a heavy wind warning for southern Wisconsin today (I think there was even a tornado, somewhere), and all I thought was, "Yay! Time to go out and take some pictures!"  I don't think my daughter was all too thrilled at first but then she got a little excited too.  You can see in the shot her eyes starting to water with the heavy winds so we couldn't stay out for long, just long enough for a few shots (like around 50, and don't worry, I take pictures fast, you have to with a 2-year-old).  Post more shots tomorrow!

Simplicity Photography Challenge:  Portrait

DSC_0019re
Edited version

SOOC (straight out of camera)

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama


Show and Tell Photo Challenge:  View from Above
This is pretty much my view from above most of the time it seems, she just leeches on to me.  It's cute, but really kind of annoying as well.  I just have to tell myself that soon she will be a teenager and won't want anything to do with me, then the clinging is okay.

Photography love...

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of your little girl! What a smile. The colors in the edited picture are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I love your portait - what a happy shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your portrait was great to begin with but your edit made it really pop! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE love love this!! SO great!! Be sure to check the blog today - I'll be announcing the Top 5 ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete