Friday, October 15, 2010

Flashback Friday: Washed-out Denim Jumpers

Another Friday is here.  I have lots of cleaning, laundry, and decorating to do this weekend.  Hope that I can get it finished this weekend (the cleaning, not the laundry, that would be near impossible).  
My old leaf photo was featured as one of the Flickr faves on Paper Heart Camera today, which is pretty awesome.  I just found the old crumbly leaf on the bench last weekend when me and the husband took our girl to the park and I felt sorry for the poor leaf, so I snapped a picture of it.

 

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama


Now, it is Friday so time for a flashback.  This picture was taken at Grandma's house with my brothers and sister. I'm the cutie in the denim jumper, must have been 4 or 5 at the time.  You can't see it, but there's also this hot pink belt and denim ruffles on the bottom. I loved that jumper, one of my FAVORITE outfits.  My mom saved it and gave it back to me so my little girl can wear it when she's bigger.  Who knows, maybe washed-out denim will be back in style by then.  Happy Friday!



Flashback Friday Button


2 comments:

  1. awesome acid wash! let's hope it doesn't come back in style, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok but that picture is crazy cute :)

    ReplyDelete