Sunday, October 17, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~ I found this week to be challenging, and I didn't think it would be that difficult...here goes:


1)  Side Lighting 





2)  Jack-o-lantern:  I don't have a real pumpkin carved yet because it will probably rot by Halloween.  Instead, I have my mom's old ceramic pumpkin that I "borrowed",  it's a cute little jack-o-lantern.





3)  Faces in Nature:  This was a really hard one.  I had no idea what I was looking for until I looked at the ground and it just hit me, 3 mushrooms that looked like eyes and a nose.  I grabbed 2 more for the mouth and clicked.  Kind of a stretch for a face, but it works, right?





4)  Sunset:  This one I had to get from the archives.  I just love looking these sunset pictures that I took of my husband and little girl this summer.





5)  Warm:  One of my girl's baby blankets, very warm.





7 comments:

  1. Oh I am so in love with your sunset shot, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silhouettes in your sunset photo --priceless!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your sunset photo. So stinkin sweet - and the perfect silhouettes! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with the masses on your sunset shot - it's incredibly awesome and stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work this week Anne but yeah, your sunset shot is absolutely beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blanket shot, it really does look so warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic shot of the sunset....well done this is my favourite of the week but all are very well done!! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete