Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bath Time Collage


Shutter Love Tuesdays theme this week is "Collage".  Last Saturday night I gave my girl her first bubble bath (because most of the time it's get her in, get her out, go to bed) and she had so much fun, and so did I.  I also was able to take some really cute pictures of her bath time, and I realized the last time I did that was when she was still bathing in the sink.  Sorry girl, but life just gets crazy sometimes.  Enjoy my little bath collage, I know I did!

ShutterLoveTuesdays


5 comments:

  1. What a sweet collage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw.... so cute! It makes me miss when my two year old actually LIKED baths. :)

    Thanks for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really adorable! I love the B&W. The face in that first shot is too cute!

    ReplyDelete